Tomorrow is my Vienna Beef tour. I’ve been counting the days since May 6. I think this will be better than CandyCon (sorry, Neil).
Here’s what adds to my excitement:
– There will be hair nets
– There will be beard guards
– There will be hard hats
– Pants are required (no leg exposure)
– No jewelry is allowed, except for plain wedding bands
– Close-toed shoes are required and they should be rubber-soled (this takes away my fantasy of dancing in the hot-dog mash, ala “I Love Lucy.”
– The information gleaned will also be confidential. So if tomorrow’s entry turns into a simple hot-dog review, that is why.